Solid Timber Flooring
Elite Flooring | Sydney
Australian has an incredible and diverse range of hardwoods ideal for a solid timber floor. With an unrivaled index of unique and natural colours, from the dark red tones of Jarrah to the blonde and coffee features of Blackbutt plus Spotted Gum, Sydney Blue Gum, Brushbox, Ironbark, Tallowwood, Stringybark and more, there is something for everyone.
Solid timber flooring looks amazing, ages well and can be re-sanded and polished numerous times which makes it a great long-term option. It not only adds value to your home but makes a high-end style statement all on its own.
A solid timber Floor is an investment for a lifetime.
Look no further than here in Australia for a product that is unique and 100% Australian.
A solid timber floor is harder and more durable than other surfaces. It can last a lifetime meaning less waste from renewing your flooring. Hardwood is more energy-efficient than other flooring surfaces and is a sustainable resource. Hardwood also breaks down naturally.
Healthy For You
A recent study found numerous health benefits of timber flooring including lowered stress levels, heart rate and blood pressure, improved levels of self-expression and emotional state, and improved air quality through woods ability to moderate humidity levels.
Coming on a wide range of natural colours, widths and lengths, you will find a hardwood that meets your needs. Hardwood can also be stained to achieve your desired flooring result. A final selection of finish including matt, satin, gloss and semi-gloss seals your timber and your desired look.
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Walk-in Robe
Increase Your Home’s Value with Sydney Timber Flooring
If you are looking to replace or choose flooring for a new house in Sydney, timber flooring is an important consideration. Timber flooring is a reliable and attractive choice that will increase your home’s overall value and last for years. You can find timber flooring as well as a range of other options at Elite Flooring & Interiors.
Benefits of Timber Flooring in North Shore
When you decide to replace the flooring in your home, you have many choices. From carpet to laminate to timber, each material has its unique strengths and weaknesses. Here are a few of the distinct advantages of timber as a flooring option.
- Natural beauty. There’s something spectacular about the natural look of hardwood floors. They not only add elegance to any space but also warmth. Many property owners also feel that timber floors can make a space appear larger, too. In short, timber floors can make your home more attractive and help you make a great impression on your guests.
- Low maintenance and easy care. Timber floors are effortless to clean and maintain—regular sweeping and occasional mopping will keep them looking like new. This flooring choice is also excellent for people with allergies, as carpeting can harbour dust and aggravate symptoms.
- A more valuable home. Especially if you’re planning to sell your home anytime soon, you may be interested to know that timber floors can actually increase its value. Many of today’s homebuyers don’t want carpet – especially carpet that’s been used by someone else. Because they would likely plan on replacing carpet anyway, they are often willing to pay more for a house that already has wood flooring in place.
Tips Regarding Timber Flooring in Brookvale
One of the best things about timber floors is how easy they are to maintain. With just a few simple steps, you can keep your flooring looking new for decades.
- Clean spills immediately. Don’t delay in cleaning up spills. Depending on the type of spill you have, use a dry or damp cloth to wipe it up right away. Leaving liquid spilled on your timber floor can cause the wood to swell. For the same reason, you should dry the floor quickly if someone comes in with wet shoes.
- Sweep daily. A daily sweeping may sound excessive, but it’s important. Even if you refrain from wearing shoes inside your home, dust gets everywhere, including between your floorboards and in the grain of the wood. A daily sweep keeps your floors sparkling clean.
- Use wood floor cleaner occasionally. About once a month or as needed, mop your floor with a cleaner specifically designed for timber. Other cleaners can damage your floor, leaving a residue behind or causing a dull or streaked look.
Get Your Solid Timber Flooring in Sydney
Using solid timber flooring in Sydney for your home can give your home that warm, welcoming feeling. At Elite Flooring & Interiors, we understand the statement floors can make and pride ourselves on performing exceptional work on all the wooden floors and carpeting we install.
Tips Regarding Timber Flooring in the Northern Beaches
If you live in the northern suburbs, timber flooring is easily accessible when you allow us to upgrade your floors. We know how important it is to select the right floor for each room in your home. If you are unsure as to which floors will suit your home, speak to us, and allow us to assist you with our many years of experience in the industry. Here are some tips to assist you in choosing the right floors:
- Cleaning. Timber floors are easy to clean, all you need is a good mop and some warm water with wooden floor soap added to clean them.
- Right tone. Deciding on dark or light floors can change the entire feel of a room. While dark floors can make a room feel smaller and cosier, light floors can brighten and open your room.
- Maintenance. We treat the wooden floors when laid, which means that you no longer need to wax them regularly, making them easy to maintain.
What You Should Know About Prefinished Solid Timber Flooring in Sydney
The wonderful thing about prefinished timber flooring is that it comes already sanded, varnished, and ready to lay down. Many people are opting to have these types of boards laid in their homes because of their benefits. These are some other things you should know about these types of floors to assist you in making your decision about what type of floors you want.
- They are easy to maintain. We treat the boards prior to installation, so there is a lesser chance of them getting scratched, prolonging their lifespan.
- No smell of varnish. Due to the wood already being sealed, you won’t have the smell of varnish lingering in your home, and you can also walk on your floors immediately.
- There is no mess. Unlike other wooden floors, when you install prefinished flooring, you won’t have to clean up dust afterwards as no sanding is required.
About Elite Flooring & Interiors
At Elite Flooring & Interiors, we offer the best prices and the best quality on a wide range of flooring products and installations. We offer timber and many other flooring products. We are also leading carpet retailers in Sydney and pay attention to every detail and guarantee your satisfaction with our work. Contact us today for a free quote.