Carpet Store Sydney
Elite Flooring & Interiors
Carpet adds style, warmth and comfort to your home but with so many colours and materials to choose from, it’s hard to know where to start. Here are a few factors to consider when making your selection on the best carpet for you and your home;
- Take a sample home
- Style – Cut or Loop Pile
- Your Lifestyle
- Carpet Care
Wool is a 100% Sustainable, Recyclable and Biodegradable Fibre
Our carpets use 100% pure New Zealand wool fibre in the finest grades and shades.
ACCS Environmental Accreditation (ECS)
Wool carpets have an environmental grading ECS up to Level 4, contributing valuable points towards both materials and indoor air quality under the Green Star office rating system.
Soft and Quiet Underfoot
Warm and comforting, soft and luxurious – wool carpet provides an unmatched sensory experience unrivalled by any other floor covering. The quiet nature of wool contributes to a serene and tranquil environment all day, everyday.
Wool naturally absorbs and releases moisture from the atmosphere, helping regulate humidity to create a more comfortable living environment.
Wool naturally repels static charge.
Wool carpets are hypoallergenic and they filter the unwanted toxins and odours that can cause irritation. Wool carpet binds allergy-causing substances tightly, preventing them from entering the breathing zone.
Wool has a very thin, waxy coating bonded to the surface, which naturally repels water – giving you time to wipe spills up before they become a stain.
Most wool carpets are treated to deter insect and moth infestation.
Wool is the safest carpet fibre because it’s the most difficult to ignite, it burns slowly and is easy to extinguish.
Long Lasting and Tough
Wool carpet is made to last and can withstand high traffic areas like stairs
Style and Colour
Wool carpet is a versatile floor covering, available in just about any combination of colour, pattern, texture and style to suit all types of decor.
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Walk in Robe
Install a Pure Wool Carpet in Your Home
As a homeowner, flooring is one of the most critical elements to get right the first time. More people are gravitating toward pure wool carpet because of its warmth and comfort. Additionally, there are multiple colours and styles from which to select that suit every taste and budget. Elite Flooring & Interiors have years of experience with installing patterned carpet for residential buildings. We understand how crucial it is to treat your home as if it were ours and leave it in a better state than before we arrived.
Benefits of a Wool Carpet in Sydney
Homeowners are always considering various flooring solutions for their properties. Durability, wear, and stain resistance are the usual factors you think about when selecting a luxury carpet in Sydney. If you’re in doubt about which direction to take your flooring in, consider the benefits of wool carpets.
- When you decide on a type of flooring, you aim for it to last several years. Selecting wool carpets won’t disappoint you as they’re highly durable and resilient. Wool acts similarly to a coil spring in that it has a high degree of a natural crimp in its fibres. This feature is particularly advantageous for areas with a lot of foot traffic. Consequently, these carpets maintain their appearance for longer.
- The characteristics of wool enable it to assist with the air in a house. It has insulating properties that keep the indoors warm in winter and cool in the summer. This is largely thanks to its chemical structure. Wool absorbs moisture from the air when the environment is damp and releases it when it is dry. As a result, you improve the air quality in the home without the carpet being wet or cold to the touch.
- Woollen carpets are safe to use since they’re typically flame retardant. Even though it may catch fire, it doesn’t support a flame. The moisture that these carpets absorb contributes to self-extinguishing a flame when you remove the source. Accidents that involve a cigarette or a flame won’t cause severe damage to a wool carpet.
Tips for Getting More Value Out of a Wool or Nylon Carpet
Your new wool carpet adds to the aesthetics and warmth of the home. Even though these carpets are affordable, you should take care of them to ensure they last several years. Follow these tips to maintain the condition of your carpets:
- Frequent maintenance is critical in high traffic areas. The first thing to remember is to avoid soil accumulation on the carpet. Place walk-off mats at your entrances to prevent dirt from the outside from tainting your wool carpet. Additionally, consider moving your furniture around periodically to change up the high traffic zones.
- We recommend using a vacuum to clean your wool carpets. It’s the most economical and effective method of removing dirt and soil from the fibres within the carpet. While this should be sufficient to keep the carpet in peak condition, you can opt for a professional carpet cleaning annually.
- The worst nightmare for wool carpet owners is staining from spills. Blot up liquids with a paper towel while picking up solids with a scoop. Mix a cleaning solution with mild soap and water and apply it with a clean cloth. Don’t rub the stain and start from the outside, working your way in to prevent spreading the mark.
About Elite Flooring & Interiors
We have over 25 years of experience in the flooring industry, providing solutions to customers across the Northern Beaches region. We haven’t had a single comeback relating to our work in the last 500 projects we’ve done in the past year.
As one of the best in the business, we’re in a position to offer affordable services to you. Contact us if you require further assistance with your wool carpets.