Carpet tiles can tick just about every box possible, allowing for freedom of design:
- Easy DIY
- Cost Effective
- Commercial rated
- Design & Colour
- Easy to Maintain
And the list goes on……..
Carpet tiles are heavy-duty and built to last, they are designed for high traffic business use. Not only are the tiles tough and to hold up really well over time, they’re also replaceable if one or a few get damaged.
No hold up with installation here, these tiles are quick and easy to install.
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Walk in Robe
Discover the Advantages of Commercial Carpet Tiles in Sydney
More and more businesses are trying out commercial carpet tiles in Sydney. Carpet tiles come in endless styles and colours and offer some surprising advantages over traditional carpet for commercial and residential spaces alike. If you are in the market for new carpet for your business, be sure to take the time to learn about carpet tiles and why they might be right for you.
Benefits of Carpet Floor Tiles
Commercial carpet tiles are simple squares of carpeting made to lock down in a similar way to traditional rollout carpeting. Some tiles use glue, and others require staples or nails. Carpet tiles are easy to install and come in a wide variety of colours and patterns for unique looks. Here are a few of the benefits offered by this type of flooring.
- Fast and easy installation. Carpet tile installation in Sydney is fast and simple. Because the tiles are small in size, they are easy to carry and easy to position correctly. In contrast, rollout carpet can be quite cumbersome to handle and place during installation. Coloured carpet tiles are also faster to install than other types of flooring, and it doesn’t take as much skill to make carpet tiles look smooth, even, and professionally installed.
- Impressive durability. Another important benefit of carpet tile is how durable they are, standing up to even heavy traffic. They are designed to hold up well over time, even in commercial spaces, and will continue looking great when other types of carpet would have become too worn. If your carpet tile does become stained or damaged, it’s easy to fix. You can simply replace one of a few tiles instead of the entire carpet. Being able to swap out just a few tiles instead of recarpeting an entire room or hallway is a huge advantage for both business owners and homeowners.
- Easy care and maintenance. Taking care of standard carpet can be a massive chore for property owners. Carpet tiles, on the other hand, are significantly easier to handle. Maintenance usually involves nothing more than the occasional sweeping or vacuuming of debris. You can also shampoo your carpet tiles as needed to remove tough dirt, grime, and stains. You may even be able to pop out a tile or two and wash well before replacing it for a highly effective spot-cleaning method.
- Endless options. Carpet tiles in Sydney come in a wide variety of styles, colours, and textures. This type of carpeting makes it possible to create a unique look for your space to either give it a whole new appearance or blend in with your existing décor. It’s easy to achieve a custom look for any room with carpet tiles. Use one solid colour throughout your space or mix it up by creating a fun pattern or unique combination of colours – the sky’s the limit. If you want a unique floor that combines different colours in a specific way, carpet tiles make it not only possible but much easier than traditional carpet.
Related Services We Provide to Commercial Grade Carpet Tiles
Besides home or office carpet tiles, Elite Flooring & Interiors provides a range of other services to help you create the look you want in any space. Some of our services include:
- A range of flooring options. Commercial carpets in Sydney are just one of the many types of flooring we can provide. We have a vast range of flooring choices, including bamboo, engineered timber, herringbone and chevron, hybrid, laminate, solid wood, and vinyl. In addition to carpet tiles, we also offer traditional carpeting in wool and nylon varieties. Let us know what you’re looking for, and we’ll be happy to help you find the perfect flooring option for your property.
- Installations. Our services don’t end with floors. Not only can we install your flooring of choice, but we can also assist you with the installation of blinds and shutters. We can help you create the ambience you want with beautiful and modern roller blinds, even the motorised type. We can also install a wide variety of shutters in various colours and styles – even custom made to suit your needs. Improve the look of any room or the exterior of your home with attractive, stylish, and waterproof shutters.
- Sanding and coating. Hardwood floors are protected by a clear coating that prevents scratches, scuffs, and other types of damage. Over time, this coating can become scratched, dented, or dull. The timber underneath may also sustain some damage when this happens. The solution is sanding and re-coating to remove any unsightly marks and restore the brand-new look of your floors. You can also choose a new colour and finish if you’d like. How many times your floor can be sanded and re-coated depends on a few factors, such as the skill of the floor sander and the thickness of the veneer.
About Elite Flooring & Interiors
Elite Flooring & Interiors comprises a team of skilled professionals whom you can trust to handle your project. We have over 25 years of experience in the flooring industry, working with timber, laminate, bamboo, carpet, and more. We focus on providing our customers with the best quality and the best prices. Choose from our expansive range of flooring and window options to create the look you want. We understand the importance of treating your home like we would our own, and we’ll leave it looking the same as or better than we found it.
Contact us today with any questions or to schedule a free quote.